We Advance 4 to 6-Year Old Children Ahead of Grade-Level In Math! Our Nonprofit's Extracurricular Program Transforms The Asian Language Math Advantage to Benefit Children Here In The USA!
Welcoming New Students
Everyone Can Succeed’s exclusive "Brainacus" math tutoring program advances disadvantaged children ahead of grade-level, boosts equity in outcomes, and improves focus and concentration. Our dual-focus online program for children four to six-years old also engages parents so they can share in their child's success as they help in building a foundation for continued academic achievement. Brainacus tutored students gain advanced skills in number identification, understanding Base-10, expanded place value, and multi-digit addition and subtraction using an abacus. The American Journal of Education has published, “Abacus skill has a positive effect on subsequent mathematics and reading grades.” And international research conducted by 8 leading universities in Europe, Canada, and the USA, published Developmental Psychology concluded early childhood math skills are the most powerful predictors of later learning. Our nonprofit also conducts end-of-program advanced math competitions where students show off their advanced skills and take great pride in their accomplishment. We are very proud to advance at-risk children, boost academic outcomes, help close the achievement-gap, and improve equity. Yes, Everyone Can Succeed!
Invitation to Donors
Innovative Nonprofit Everyone Can Succeed focuses on delivering an extracurricular global best-practices math tutoring program that boosts academic outcomes and equity. It also provides students the foundation for ongoing academic success to escape the cycle of poverty. We need corporate support and private donors to help fund our program, advanced math competitions, and hi-tech data and reporting systems. Everyone Can Succeed is also developing advanced systems to quantify improvements in children's cognitive processing. We are an exceedingly responsible 501(c)(3) that is fully accountable and committed to results. Our Executive Director has previously managed millions in public funding and has been commended by federal auditors for “outstanding work in the areas of compliance, procurement, accounting systems, grant management, and administrative systems.” He also possesses valuable STEM experience having run federally-funded computer networking and programming projects. His STEM credits also include co-inventor on three orthopedic technology patents: 5,219,323 5,484,394 5,252,102. Click Here for his bio. We are proud to invite you to support our evidence-based work to improve academic outcomes and change lives. Click Here to Donate.
Endorsed by Educators!
WHY BRAINACUS WORKS
Endorsed by Parents!
4-Year Olds Doing Billions
1. The program was developed based on best practices in the nations that produce the world's highest test scores.
2. Brainacus was tested and validated with disadvantaged students over five years.
3. The Wall Street Journal and NPR have reported on the math advantage inherent in Asian languages. Brainacus translates this advantage to instruction in English.
4. Following number identification, a focus on zero, and advanced place value, students learn to add and subtract multiple-digit numbers on an abacus. The American Journal of Education has stated, “Abacus skill has a positive effect on subsequent mathematics and reading grades.”
5. The online Brainacus program is dual-focus, benefitting both students and parents. By greatly advancing their child's skills the program provides essential vision and prompts the parent's ongoing commitment to their child's education.
The abacus our Brainacus tutoring program uses is a very powerful device that provides useful advantages. Some students in Asia excel far beyond just using the frame, as shown in this video.
Everyone Can Succeed and Its Supporters are Leaders
in Addressing These Important Issues
1. Iowa Hispanic proficiency in math is dismally low at 18% for 4th graders and 15% for 8th graders (NAEP 2019). Both metrics are below the national averages for Hispanic student performance.
2. “Children from low-income families, on average, demonstrate lower levels of competence in math prior to entering school, and these gaps persist or widen as schooling continues. Providing these children with high-quality mathematics instruction early on can provide a foundation for future learning and can help address long-term systemic inequalities in educational outcomes...Opportunities for preschoolers to learn mathematics are currently inadequate, particularly for those in low-income groups...To ensure that all that all children enter elementary school with the foundation they need for success, a major national initiative is needed to improve early child mathematics education." - The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
3. “Many contemporary U.S. children do not reach the point of fast and efficient solving of single-digit addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with whole numbers, much less fluent execution of more complex algorithms as early as children in many other countries." - U.S. Department of Education
Everyone Can Succeed seeks organizational partners who are committed to advancing at-risk children academically and are also interested in grant collaborations. Everyone Can Succeed's Executive Director possesses significant federal grant writing and management success with many government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Education and National Science Foundation. The grant awards will enable service to more students and have a greater impact on improving academic outcomes.
EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE
The Wall Street Journal has reported research shows Asian languages “use simpler number words and express math concepts more clearly than English, making it easier for small children to learn counting and arithmetic.” Frontiers in Psychology has published, “The relative linguistic transparency of the Asian counting system has been used to explain Asian students’ relative superiority in cross-cultural comparisons of mathematics achievement.” Our nonprofit program has transformed this Asian language advantage for use in an effective instructional methodology in English. The abacus instruction included in our Brainacus program provides unquestionable benefits to young children. The advantages have been published in many professional journals including: American Journal of Education, Neuroplasticity, and others.
7405 University Avenue Ste. 3A, Clive, IA 50325 email@example.com
©2022 Everyone Can Succeed
Everyone Can Succeed and Brainacus are Registered Trademarks